Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Welcome to my blog!!!!

As I was sitting here...waiting to turn 1 year older...(T-3 minutes and counting)...I decided, hey...I should really start a blog! It could be a great place to share helpful health and fitness info I find as well as post my daily meal ideas to help YOU with meal planning. It can be SO simple if you stock your pantry & fridge with the right foods!! I will even show you how I use google to find recipes that are CLEAN and that include the ingredients I have on hand :)

Check back often and let me know if there is ANYTHING that YOU would like to see here! I will even take recipe suggestions if you want me to experiment. Before submitting requests, please keep the requests DAIRY FREE! That is my only real requirement. Other than that...ask away...I want this to be a place you can check in when you need a quick meal idea or to learn how to prep your kitchen for a new lifestyle of healthy eating and a happy tummy :)

Goodnight for now! First REAL post to follow tomorrow!

2 comments: